ARTICLE I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1.1. Cookies are small files of numbers and letters that are stored in a user’s browser when they visit a website. When a user returns to the website, their browser sends these files back to the website, allowing personalized content to be shown on the users’ screen. Some cookies are essential for YOU to be able to use a website successfully, as they enable it to remember information you have already entered, such as flights YOU have selected or whether YOU are logged in.
1.2. OUR WEBSITE currently uses different kinds of cookies:
– TECHNICAL COOKIES which are strictly necessary for the running of the WEBSITE;
– FUNCTIONAL COOKIES which are strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on the WEBSITE;
– ANALYTICAL COOKIES which allow us to see how visitors move around the website and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for;
– SOCIAL COOKIES which are necessary for social networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter) to control the interaction with social widgets on the WEBSITE;
– AFFILIATED COOKIES which allow us to track visits from other websites that we have affiliation agreements with;
– IDENTIFYING COOKIES which enable us to identify website visitors and match them with personal data contained in our files, to be able to send personal and relevant communications and
– BEHAVIOURAL AND ADVERTISING COOKIES which collect information about your preferences and choices in the website. They target advertising networks, which then use them to show YOU customized advertising on other websites.
2.1. We use session cookies for the duration of YOUR visit and persistent cookies for repeat visits to fulfill two main functions: (i) providing YOU with a personalized experience and (ii) Use for analytical purposes.
2.2. These cookies play an important role in continually providing YOU with an optimized experience on OUR WEBSITE.
ARTICLE III. HOW DO I MANAGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES?
3.1. Cookie preferences need to be set for each browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari). YOU usually have many ways of managing cookies including: enabling or disabling cookies entirely; deleting cookies which have already been stored within the browser; blocking websites from storing any cookies on your computer; or blocking third party cookies (when in the course of browsing one website, cookies are stored on your computer by another website).
3.2. Should YOU decide to prevent cookies from being stored in YOUR browser, please note that YOU may not be able to use some of the key features on OUR WEBSITE. If YOU would like to monitor or prevent cookies from being set in YOUR browser, YOU can modify YOUR browser settings to receive notifications whenever cookies are being used or to completely block the storage of cookies. YOU may also delete cookies that are already stored in YOUR browser. Where to find these settings depends on YOUR browser. Using YOUR browser’s “Help” section, YOU will be able to locate these settings.
Copyright @ FLYSCRIBE SAS 2018, All rights reserved.